TASK: to create acoustic response in the conference room according to European standards while using modern materials.
For the congress-hall interior, ELIO chose decorative panels with oak veneer,
fire doors with anti-panic system, decorative trim of the acoustic ceilings.
MATERIALS: panels made of the natural oak veneer
Term – 4 months
– ceiling panels
– walls panels
– column wainscoting
– perforated ceiling panels
– ceiling acoustic sandwich panels
– ceiling acoustic volumetric sandwich panels
– acoustic sandwich panels for column wainscoting
– wall acoustic sandwich panels
– wall acoustic sandwich panels with slots
Congress and exhibition center, Kiev
Built – 2013
Total area – 27 794 m2
The Developer – Business Development Company ltd.
The Author of the project – Tomash Beksh (Slovenia)